I have not lodged prior year tax returns. Can you also lodge them?

Yes. We can prepare and lodge electronically to the ATO all the prior year tax returns since 2001. It is recommended that you lodge your outstanding tax returns asap. ATO may impose fines for non-lodgement of a tax return.